Position Title: Director/Sr. Director, Investor Relationship
Function: Capital Markets
Report To: CFO
Entity: Laekna Therapeutics
The candidate will be responsible to develop, plan and execute an IR strategic plan and oversee the overall IR function.
A qualified candidate should be a corporate professional who also has entrepreneurial skills and is able to keep high levels of professionalism when dealing with investors and stake holders as the company proceeds through both positive and negative developments.
Success in this role requires collaboration, communication, leadership, vision, and resolve.
- ● Acting as a key person for investor relationship and capital market operation after listing.
- ● Working closely with the finance and operation team to create a story/angle to properly present to external stakeholders about the company and industry outlook.
- ● Coordinate across functional teams, such as finance, legal, R&D to gather information in preparation for quarterly report and executive presentations.
- ● Acting as the key focal point for potential international investors, and responsible for driving and facilitating analyst meetings, roadshows.
- ● Maintaining a close relationship with other internal / external stakeholders like CEO, CFO and equity research analysts to ensure a good grasp of market insights, competitor's landscape.
- ● Help prepare the company’s press releases and financial filings and coordinate with our legal & communication team to strategize the best release timing of our news and announcement.
- ● Analyze the business landscape and trend of the industry, providing updates of the company on strategic positioning and business development to investors through creation of FAQs or other ad hoc projects
- ● A Bachelor’s degree in science, business, finance, or accounting; MBA and or CFA are a plus
- ● knowledge of or training in biotechnology and or oncology is a plus, and or a desire to learn about biotechnology
- ● at least 5-10 years of experience in investor relations or experience on the buy or sell-side, or strong technology skills and a desire to learn IR
- ● Previous experience in practicing as an information disclosure presentative for HK-Share listed companies will be strongly preferred
- ● Knowledge in the overall HK-Share market is a must
- ● Familiarity with China HK-share filings requirements
- ● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, such as an ability to draft engaging and concise messages for investor presentations
- ● Be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadlines
- ● Familiarity with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- ● Knowledge of and or familiarity with the capital markets, as well as an understanding of key metrics for companies in the biotechnology industry is a plus
Laekna Therapeutics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.